WHAT ARE DOUBLE G SPONSORSHIPS?
- Double G Sponsorships are sponsor-partnerships between Wild England and Businesses throughout England
- We want to develop sponsor-partnerships with Businesses that are prepared to encourage children to learn about their native wildlife
[please visit the Sponsors and Rainbow Links pages for background information to this sponsorship initiative]
WHAT ARE WE ASKING FOR?
- Help to increase awareness of the Wild England Campaign
- Financial donation(s) to help create Guardian Games for each Rainbow Links
- Possible future support for children-led projects involving local wildlife sites
WHAT DO WE WANT TO ACHIEVE?
- An array of creative and exciting Guardian Games that will stimulate children’s interest in Wildworld Guardianship
[There are so many types of games and activities that could be incorporated into a Guardian Game: We recognise this and we intend to tailor each game to suit individual Rainbow Link requirements and Sponsor’s preference]
- We expect that the ‘wildworld safeguarding’ effect of the Guardian Games will be substantial as the Wild England Campaign matures
THANKS TO ENGLAND’S BUSINESS COMMUNITY
All our sponsors will receive grateful recognition of their support: Supporter Businesses will be noted on the relevant Guardian Games webpage as well as on all correspondence to local schools and local community organisations that support the work of the particular rainbow-linked wildlife sites.
If you are interested in the idea of Double G Sponsorships and want to partner with us please write to:
Wild England Campaign
(Double G Sponsorships)
P.O. BOX 67790
London W14 4FF
All letters we receive are respectfully dealt with, and we personally reply to any letter that has a stamped self-addressed envelope enclosed.